Welcome to our website, FoodNews.com.sg.
Information We Collect About You
You may visit a number of pages throughout the website without registration. We collect the information you or the member company you represent gives us:
- When you register, providing your name, company, user id and password, and professional information.
- When you contact us with questions or comments.
- When a member company authorizes you to manage its account or use our web-based services on its behalf.
How We Use Information About You
How we use information about you depends upon the capacity in which you visit our sites. For example, if you simply visit our pages for browsing and do not register, we will not know who you are and will not collect information which identifies you. But if you are using the member-only areas routinely to represent a member company, we may note how the service is being used.
We may use the information about you in any of the following ways:
- To provide the services you or the member company you represent requests.
- To provide information you request.
- To evaluate and improve our websites and services.
- To contact you directly about your use of an account or service for which you are registered or to let you know about other offerings, from us or from third parties, that may be of interest to you.
- To create reports for member companies, including both aggregate trends and the media organizations that are viewing their releases.
- To protect the integrity of our services and secured areas of our sites.
- For any other purpose we tell you about when you submit information to us.
Choice And Access
You may disable or block cookies, either ours or those used by other companies for any advertising on our website, by using the tools available in your browser. If you are registering for a service, you may choose whether to activate automatic recognition when you register or after registration, you may disable the persistent cookie that supports recognition using the tools in your browser. If you choose to disable the cookies that support automatic recognition, you will need to re-enter your user ID and password each time you access a gated portion of the website.
You may choose not to receive marketing emails from us by following the directions at the bottom of the marketing emails we send you.
We value the accuracy of the information we have about you. Journalists, registered users, and experts and resources may update their information at any time by following directions available at registration for the particular service.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We reserve the right to disclose your name and information about you
- to investigate potential unauthorized access or misuse of our services
- to protect our assets or rights,
- to the member company you represent if that company requests us to do so,
- in response to valid legal process, or
- as part of a merger or an acquisition by or other transfer to a third party of some or all of our business assets.
Children Under 13
Our services are directed to media and public relations professions. Our website and services are not intended for children 13 or under.
FoodNews uses reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect personal information against theft, loss, or misuse. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or storage can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, FoodNews cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you submit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You remain responsible for protecting your user name and passwords and for the security of information in transit to us over the Internet.
Changes to This Policy
We may change the provisions of this policy from time to time and urge you to check back here periodically. Your continued use of any of the websites or pages within the scope of this policy will be your acceptance of the version of the policy in place at the time of your visit.
If you have questions about this policy or its use, please email us at email@example.com